intermediate commercial contracts lawyer
wellington (preferred) or auckland
- help NZ and Southeast Asian tech companies do business around the world
- learn from world class lawyers
- become a trusted advisor – working closely with clients to get deals done
- help us disrupt the legal industry in NZ and Southeast Asia.
Our client base is growing. We need another lawyer to assist our clients with their strategic, commercial, and legal approach to deals – often involving large institutional customers in NZ and across the globe.
This is a great opportunity for an intermediate lawyer who seeks more client exposure and to develop their commercial acumen. We will help you to improve your skills to become a leading commercial contracts lawyer.
The role will suit a commercial lawyer who has experience drafting and advising on commercial and tech contracts, and has:
- an impressive academic record
- 2-5 years’ legal experience in a leading law firm
- an interest in technology and/or entrepreneurship
- a confident and solutions-focussed personality.
If you don’t already know about Simmonds Stewart, check out what our lawyers have to say about working here on our join us page. If you like what you see, apply online using the form on this page, or send your covering letter, CV, academic transcript to email@example.com. We’d love to hear from you.